Thursday 12 February 2009

Todays the day, I feel good here in France

I FEEL GOOD!!!!!


What a glorious day it is today! The sun is shining, the sky is blue and there's not a cloud to spoil the view, (sorry, I couldn't resist that one, however it's not raining in my heart). But it is such a lovely day, only 8 degrees in the shade, but in the sun I could even have the terrace doors open. I awoke with that "I'm gonna conquer the earth" feeling, and conquer I did. First I conquered the housework, then I conquered the washing, then the lunch, then the sibbling disputes, then the supermarket, then the more sibbling disputes, now the blog up-date and later the dinner! Wow, how's that for a bit of conquering. And what of the after the cooking conquering, I hear you ask? Well, then it's conquering the putting my feet up, snuggling amongst the cushions and falling asleep in front of the tv. All this energy because the sun is shining, well maybe, or maybe because I went to bed very early last night and clocked about 12 hours sleep! Probably not a good idea to do that every night, but it certainly did the trick last night. What have you conquered today? And what was it that inspired you, sleep, sunshine or just that feel good factor??

No comments:

Post a Comment