Tuesday 24 February 2009

GOOGLE MAIL DOWN, DON'T PANIC




A little bird told me that Gmail is currently experiencing a few "technical errors". A lot of the system appears to be down, and there seems to be a bit of a panic on, as many people rely on Google mail for their work, or even just as their mail address. I noted that they have posted an up-date on their support page stating, "We are aware of a problem with Gmail affecting a number of users. The problem occurred during the night at approximately 1.30am Pacific time. We're working hard to resolve this problem and will post up-dates as we have them. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused." So, for anyone requiring up-dates, check out the support page, but I'm sure it will be up and running soon. By the way, I've just checked my Gmail and mine is working, and I live in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment