Monday 16 February 2009

Jade Goody getting married

THE WAY SHE WAS

I was so pleased to hear that Jade Goody is to marry soon. I think it will be good for her sons, (not sure if he is their father), to have a dad after she has gone. mind you, I was talking to someone yesterday who knew somebody with the same type of cancer, she was given just months to live as well and now, 5 years later, she is still living as normal a life as she can. They put her on the cancer "super drug", (don't know what it's called, if anybody does would be grateful for a hint), and it has kept her going much longer than anticipated, unless they got it wrong in the first place. And thinking about it, I do remember watching Patrick Swaze, (is that how you spell it?), on GMTV as he also has terminal cancer, and they gave him months to live a couple of years ago, but he's still making films now. Let's just hope that things turn out the same, or similar for Jade. On a lighter note, the sun is shining here in the Vendee, France, and they've announced pretty much the same for the rest of the week. This is good news, as it's about time I started to do some gardening, (yuk), as the Gite will be ready for opening in a couple of months. Oh and by the way, I forgot to say on Saturday, I didn't get a truck load of Valentines cards as I expected...not! But I did get one card, from my other half.......Ahhh, so the subtle hints worked for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment