Sunday 1 February 2009

Siberian cold front and white Washington.

DON'T SKI INTO THE WIND!!!!
BAD HAIR DAY??????

Yes it has to be said, the freezing weather is not good for us, least of all our hair, or so the guys above tell me! I think everyone is being hit quite hard this winter. Siberia is moving to the UK, we hear, so they're on "red alert" for heavy snowfall and high winds that could actually blow the north of England clean away. So I guess the UK will come to a standstill come Monday or Tuesday, no trains, no school etc. I heard President Obama on the news this morning and it seems it's pretty much the same in Washington DC, He said that his childrens school had been closed this morning due to...(hesitates), "A bit of ice!!", his own words. Great fun for the children, not so great for the parents, not unless you're a teacher, that is! I got up this morning feeling lucky so I rushed to check my lotto ticket and sure enough my feeling was confirmed.....for the first time I HAD WON!!! Not a fortune, mind, in fact it was only 2 euros, but that's besides the point, I HAD WON. And 2 euros is my money back AND enough to buy another ticket next week, this could be the start of something big!! Er.... any feelings on what numbers I should play?.......Any tips anyone??....Hello, is there anybody there??

No comments:

Post a Comment