Friday 13 February 2009

Am I feeling lucky?




Balls!! That's all I've got to say. I dreamt about balls last night, and I've been seeing balls all day. I didn't, unfortunately, see any numbers on the balls, but figured that it might be a sign from a higher place so I went out and bought a ticket for the Euromillions anyway. And it's Friday the 13th, not sure if that will bring good or bad luck, but hey, I won't be any worse off if the luck turns sour. Like they say "you gotta be in it to win it!". The kids want to go ice skating tomorrow, so when I told them we might not be able to go, (in case we need to do a quick detour to Paris to pick up the cheque), they weren't very happy. My daughter lay face down on the floor thumping the carpet, my n° 2 son stamped so hard up the stairs that the light fittings came down, and the eldest son said, "yeah, I mean cool, like... whatever". Wicked mum soon turned into a princess with a halo when I said that if we were lucky enough to win, I still wouldn't take them, but I would buy them an ice rink instead........Yeah, right...whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment