Wednesday 11 February 2009

Am I losing it, or is it blogging the blogger

I'm sitting here not sure what to write about today. You know the feeling when your mind is a complete blank. It doesn't help when the kids have got a million friends round and are running riot left and right! I've just sent them all out into the garden, not sure if that was the right thing to do as they're playing football and it's very muddy. I suppose I'll have a million angry mothers on the phone later. Well let them have them all screaming around theirs, and I'm sure mud will become a trivial matter. But I'm still blank. Seems to be happening alot, lately. I shook my head the other day and I swear I heard a rattling noise! Must be all this blogging, it's making me hear things....or maybe there really is something loose up there, whichever, I'm sure it's not serious. I've got Deal or No Deal on the tv, (sad), and having a giggle at them all dressed as hippies for the special "Love Week" for valentines day. Wonder how many valentines day cards I'll get this year? Last year the postman couldn't fit them all in the post box, and we were out at the time, so he donated them all to charity and I never got to see them. At least that was the tall story I got from my other half. Wonder what story he'll come up with this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment