Saturday 14 February 2009

A thought for Jade Goody and family

Happy Valentines Day! On this special "Love" day, let us just spare a thought to Jade Goody and her family, may they have the strength to get through their heartache. Also to the families of those who lost their lives in the tragic air crash in New York, and to anybody else who may be suffering in any way. I may not have been lucky in the lottery last night, (no, we are not making a detour to Paris!), but I am lucky to have a wonderful family, all of whom are healthy and happy. Have a good day, whatever you are doing, and take care of those precious to you.

2 comments:

  1. Happy valentines day to you all.x I hear that Jade is out of intensive care this morning and is recovering from her successful bowel operation. That is good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy valentines day to you too, Delphine. Not really good news. I heard this morning that she only has 2 months to live, and is sorting out her affairs for her son & family. It all happened so quickly, made me want to cry. I wish her family well, if that's at all possible.

    ReplyDelete