Tuesday 17 February 2009

Ghostly happenings or just stange but true?


I have a kind of odd situation, and would be grateful of any logical comments. A couple of days ago I was on the laptop downstairs, surfing the Internet. I decided to come upstairs to the main computer to check my mails, but I couldn't get an Internet connection. Strange, I thought, as I had just been on line and as we have broadband it shouldn't be a problem. I checked the phone, that was working, but still no connection. When I checked the computer socket connections, the plug had come out. How could that be, there was nobody in the house but me, and the socket is not within knockable reach. Anyway, I plugged it back in, it worked, and I thought nothing more of it......Until the same evening it happened again, the children were home but none had been in the office! It has since happened on 4 occasions, not just with me but with my husband too, the last occasion being last night! What is the secret of the self-disconnecting plug?? I can't think of any reason why this keeps happening. Do we have Casper living with us? Or is there a simple logical explanation?? I would love to hear your comments, this is really bugging me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment