Friday 6 February 2009

Jobs, crazy frogs and the National Health!









"MMMMNNN........LUNCH...."







"WONDER IF THIS THING IS WATERPROOF!"

It has been an interesting day so far. Due to an incompetent national health insurance stuff-up, I have been trying desperately to get my husband re-covered, (as he always was before), for the last 6 months, to no avail. So, today I decided to march right in to their office and demand something be done, as they had just sent me a HUMONGOUS bill. I plonked the bill on the desk, and just said, "I can't pay this!". They expect me to pay a National Health bill when he is not even getting National Health cover?? Turns out the lady couldn't understand it either, so after a bit of ear bashing and bartering, they finally accepted they were in the wrong...sorted. But it also turns out, to my extreme content, that they have miscalculated the bill and we should be paying half the total amount!!! What a result! When we got home the phone rang, and to my utter surprise it was a reply to the job application I made, (if you weren't aware check out post entitled "give us a job"). She gave me a tele-interview, (I just made that word up...it means an interview over the phone; take note OED!), and will, hopefully, call soon for a proper interview. So good news all round, and whats more it's the weekend tomorrow, YIPPEEEEEE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats great news Akim. Have a good weekend. delphine

    ReplyDelete