Wednesday 20 May 2009

A VERY BUSY BEE, BUZZZING ALONG

bee I have been a very busy bee today, so much so that I haven’t had a chance to update my blog properly.  Remember the Gite I talked about in earlier posts, well we have our first customers of this season arriving the day after tomorrow so everything has to be ship shape.  It’s also Wednesday, not only are the children off school here in France, but one has an appointment a half an hour away, another is going swimming with a friend and the other has brought a house full of friends round.  So as you can imagine I have been multi tasking again, as all mothers do!

busy bee

But I have to add that as I write this they’ve all gone out, all gone out now that I’ve finished!  The house is quiet now…all I can hear is Deal Or No Deal in the distance.  Ah well, I’m going to take full advantage of the peace & quiet and veg out a bit on my lovely sofa§  I’ll try to think of a more interesting post tomorrow……

No comments:

Post a Comment