Thursday 14 May 2009

CRUISING OVER TIME TO SETTLE DOWN

ben As I’ve already mentioned I met my husband on board the QE2, so when we got engaged, also on board, we decided it was time to call it a day and ended our cruising lives.  These wonderful beings are our creation, so meet the family.  At the top is our eldest, what a cutie, he is now 15, and growing too fast.  He’ll soon be leaving school, doesn’t seem time yet!  He was born 1 month early weighing just 4.5lbs, and now he’s nearly 5ft 8!

twins2

These two are our twins, so lucky to have a boy & a girl, aren’t they gorgeous?  Well I would think that I’m their mum!!  They are now 11, and also growing too fast.  Coping with twins was very hard work at first, especially with a little one biting at your ankles at the same time, but once you’ve found a routine it’s down hill all the way!  They were born 2 months too early and weighed just 4lbs each!!  Just goes to show that good things really do come in small packages!!!

twins1

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Berru, I've just realized that I've got customers coming to my gite that live in Clonmel!! How weird is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe that is weird yeah :D go Clonmel go!!

    ReplyDelete