Sunday 17 May 2009

EUROVISION 2009 NOT NUL POINTS THIS TIME

jade ewen1

 jade ewen

alexander rybak1

So Norway did it, they won the Eurovision Song Contest 2009…and very deservedly so!  Alexander Rybak did a fine job on stage and off as I believe that it was him that actually wrote the song.  Young vibrant and with a very catchy tune, i think it was a forgone thing.  Great Britain, though excelled themselves this year with an equally talented Jade Ewen.  i think she has a beautiful voice, kind of reminds me of Leona Lewis a bit.  5th place is not to be sniffed at especially when we’ve done so dreadfully in the past I don’t know how many years!  mind you, I tend to agree with Sir Terry Wogan on that score, definitely a lot of political underhand stuff going on there.  Not that I’m a Eurovision fan or anything, in fact I dropped off before half time but that’s nothing new……..it just gets more boring every year, especially now that we don’t have Terry and all his snide comments.  You gotta love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment