Tuesday 5 May 2009

PLAYING TAG ON BLOGGER






Help...I've been tagged by fellow blogger Delphine!! What's a girl supposed to do? Let me think...I need to list 6 unimportant things in my life that make me happy, and then tag 6 other bloggers. Tricky one, especially as I only have 4 followers and one of them is Delphine who already tagged me!!
I shall have to choose from the blogs I follow.



Right, the 6 unimportant things that make me happy are;
1. Finding a cold part of the bed on a hot night.
2. Finding a ten euro note in my pocket on wash day.
3. Watching Deal or No Deal.
4. Having my back scratched.
5. Seeing the kids off to school.
6. And then seeing the kids come home again.

There how was that? Never played this game like this before!! Now for the 6 tags;


Nerradyecal yourtuppenceworth

Lawrenceyang blowatlife

Beritalits theworldkeepsturning

Julia asliceofcherrypie

Ruth synch-ro-ni-zing

Csouthwell laughterminute

Hope you all enjoy the game!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great Akim, I loved your 6 things! Problem though , because Dewlish , one of your tagged people ,was tagged by me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Delphine. Sorry, don't worry, got Dewlish sorted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your 6 things too, especially 1, 5 & 6. Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ruth, yes it's nice to have the peace when they go to school, but the house is so empty without them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Akim, thanks for the tag :) and thanks for your comments! I was just wondering how did you end up in France? :)

    ReplyDelete