Saturday 31 January 2009

Sean penn or Harvey Milk?




Let's talk movies. This years must-see's have got to be Milk and Slumdog Millionaire. Alot of you may already have seen them, but not me. I saw clips of both, and I must say that Sean Penns performance is splendid, can't wait to see the film. I'll bet he wins his Oscars that he's been nominated for hands down! Talking of milk, does anyone, apart from babies, small kids and me, actually like it neat? I get goosebumps remembering being forced to drink sour warm milk with a thick kind of skin on top at school, (urrrgghh!), in miniature bottles that had been left out in the sun all morning!! How times change. Not only do kids not get milk at school anymore, but you'd get the chop from health and safety for not putting it in the fridge! If only it were like that when I was at school.....maybe I'd like milk today........Or maybe this film will make me have a change of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment