Monday 19 January 2009

I'm here, if anyone's interested!!

Hello, is there anybody out there?  This is my first time blogging, so forgive my beginners nerves.  Today is rainy, dull and very windy.....in England, here in France it's rainy, SUNNY and very windy!  Here I am not doing all the boring daily things I normally do at this time, no today I've begun blogging.  Maybe this is fate, maybe my fortune lies in writing.....but then again, maybe not.  I was thinking of applying for that Best Job In The World in Queensland Aussie, but somehow I can't see myself sporting a tight wetsuit and snorkle, plunging into the great deep of the reef!!  Do they accept 40 somethings, (actually 30 somethings, i'm counting down since hitting the big 40), with hubby and three offspring in tow??  I don't think so, I do, however, think I need to get a bit more out of life at the moment.  I mean, there are only so many conversations you can have with a dog!  I should never have given up work, it's catch 22, can't live with it, can't live without it!  So, I've done the housework and washing, no 3 child is sick in bed, (no's 1 and 2 are at school), the dog wouldn't answer me this morning, (think he's sulking because I told him I like cats better), dinner's prepared, there's no shopping to do so i'm waaaay ahead of myself.  Only 7 and1/2 hours to go until eveyone comes home!  This is why Im blogging.  It's coming to something when you spend half the day writing to yourself.  Hold up..the phone's ringing,(maybe a job offer, a cash offer, something exciting!!).........No chance, wrong number, curses.  Going to stop blabbing now and find something else interesting to write about next time, so bye for now and watch this space, you never know what might come next!!!Byeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment: