Wednesday 3 June 2009

THE WEATHER IN THE VENDEE IS VERY HOT AND I’M MELTING!


lady melting Fancy a holiday in the Vendee? This s the place to be, check out our holiday cottage at http://laceysgites.chez-alice.fr/ . This week the temperatures have soared and I think today is the hottest so far this year. The mercury rocketed to 31°, even the dog wouldn’t go outside!! Have been trying to water the grass and plants and flowers regularly as everything is starting to wilt instead of blossom.


melting


I feel as if I’m melting, mind you that could be a good thing if I lose some weight…Great weather for tourists though and the beaches are swarming, I’ll bet ice cream sales have soared too, knew I should have bought those shares!! But the lovely part of the heat here in the Vendee is that it’s stays a comfortable temperature in the night, so you can sleep well. We’re lucky, we’ve got a swimming pool so the kids are in it constantly, cooling off…Thank heavens for cold water!

No comments:

Post a Comment