Tuesday 2 June 2009

SUSAN BOYLE IN THE HEADLINES AGAIN, AHEAD OF A FATAL AIR FRANCE PLANE CRASH!

akims blogspot susan boyle

I was slightly unimpressed this morning when I awoke to the news of the Air France plane crash that killed some 228 people.  Not unimpressed at the crash, but at the fact that despite all those innocent lives being lost, Susan Boyle still had the news headline!!  Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that a major air crash is a little more important than a strange Scottish woman getting her kilt in a twist because she didn’t win Britain’s Got Talent!

susan boyle akims blogspot

Well in my opinion she ended up in the right place in the Priory Clinic, but it’s probably just a publicity stunt to keep her in the public eye now that she's been defeated.  Not that she needs it with the likes of Demi Moore backing you and Oprah Winfrey wanting to interview you.  With her voice and the media attention she’s already had, she’ll do just fine…That is , if they ever get the straight jacket off!!!  In the mean time, a thought for all the families of those who lost their lives in that horrific plane crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment