Tuesday 16 June 2009

QE2 AND PRINCESS BLASTS FROM THE PAST

qe2

Quite a recent user of Face Book, I hadn’t really taken the time to try to find friends.  But after doing my blog post on my memories of the past and my time working on cruise liners I decided to try and track down some old pals.  I managed to find a few, and a few managed to find me….Trust me not to use my maiden name on FB and a pseudo for my blog!!  Modern technology can be a wonderful thing, so thank you to it for letting me find friends from 20 or so years ago.  If there is anyone out there who was on board QE2 in 1990/1991 I’d love to hear from you, and anyone on Princess Cruises in the late 80’s ditto!!

2 comments:

  1. Come and have a look here :

    http://www.theqe2story.com/forum/index.php

    There is a whole chapter devoted to those who used to work on QE2 :

    http://www.theqe2story.com/forum/index.php/board,10.0.html

    You'd be so very welcome among us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that I'll definitely check that out :)

    ReplyDelete