Wednesday 17 June 2009

THAT’S ENTERTAINEMENT QE2 STYLE

qe2me

Whilst working in the pursers office I was asked to assist at one of the many shows on board, believe it or not we were actually doing a rendition of Old MacDonald Had A Farm, can’t remember why they were dressed in those costumes! By the way, I’m the one on the right in uniform, in case you hadn’t guessed!!  I did enjoy that but didn’t do it very often as I only worked in the Purser’s Office for a short time.  The rest of the time I was a deck supervisor for accommodation services.  I also did a short stint as Captain’s Secretary, but that was just to fill in for someone who was ill for a few weeks, but that was interesting as well……except for Captains cocktail evenings, didn’t like that, and it was always at the time I’d normally be heading off to the Pig!!!  Ahh, the Pig…….fond memories……at least I always remembered going in, but not so often leaving!!!   Happy days!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment