Wednesday 29 April 2009

MY FAMILY VERSUS MY FAMILY




Meet my family. Actually it's not MY family, but it certainly acts as if it is...excuse the pun. Have you ever watched this sitcom? If not then you're missing out, it's hilarious.
I can relate to this particular family, and I'm sure there are a lot of parents who can. There are 5 members, parents, 2 sons and a daughter, exactly the same as in mine. It is especially apparent in the children. The eldest, Nick, ever the joker, funny, intelligent but not the sharpest tool in the box and, poor thing, always getting it wrong or putting his foot in it. Sounds just like our eldest. Then there's the daughter, Janie, snapping all the time, fashion conscious, not interested in school, shopping all week long if she could and boys, boys, boys...appearance is everything. Sounds like our daughter. And then there's n°2 son, Mikey, very smart, studious, witty, academic, level headed and knows all the answers. Sounds like our n°2 son. Watching this program allows me to sit back and watch everything I've been through already that day, or other days, and laugh about it, rather than pull my hair out. Don't get me wrong I love "My Family", but I love MY family more and wouldn't have it any other way!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah that's wonderful- sounds like the perfect family!!

    ReplyDelete